Skip to main content
comfortdragon
Member since July 2025 · 3678 posts
1 month 2 weeks ago

You can simply learn from the mistakes of others...it's not absolutely necessary to make them yourself.

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

There's rarely any Jesus quotes I use here. The reason is many are declarative and insistent...not reasonable. Even this one is declarative...

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

😂...smh...I can't stand liars though....hopefully he wasn't a liar....

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst...

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

I don't agree. This implies all movements don't have proper limits. Also, at face value this promotes relativism indirectly....which is a scourge.

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

This is crazy harsh...but I think no matter what, the rich can't escape the fact that they are hoarding the substance of life in a limited system.

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

Just a couple simple rules and a bunch of paradoxes could be eliminated without resorting to paraconsistent logic.

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia