Skip to main content
comfortdragon
Member since July 2025 · 3677 posts
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

Remember this the next you or somebody you know thinks it's clever to exploit loopholes. Not all laws are just, but when they are...exploitation is degradation.

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

Rebrand: Hey guys, it's The Dog of Sinope! Need anything dog...besides a bath *laughter*....

Get out of my sunlight...Alex.....

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

I studied this for a few minutes. It's pretty hard to grasp the full message. In the end, I don't totally agree with the framing. Paste it into your robot. Claude did a good job with it....

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago

This is more "philosophy as art". I don't really think it's true.

0
⚖0
1 month 2 weeks ago
0
⚖0

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia