Skip to main content
↑ Back to the start
9 months 3 weeks ago

God is the solitude of men. There was only me: I alone decided to commit Evil; alone, I invented Good. I am the one who cheated, I am the one who performed miracles, I am the one accusing myself today, I alone can absolve myself; me, the man.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 10, sc. 4
9 months 3 weeks ago

Farewell to the monsters, farewell to the saints. Farewell to pride. All that is left is men.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 10, sc. 4
9 months 3 weeks ago

Night is falling: at dusk, you must have good eyesight to be able to tell the Good Lord from the Devil.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 10, sc. 2
9 months 3 weeks ago

Do you think that I count the days? There is only one day left, always starting over: it is given to us at dawn and taken away from us at dusk.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 10, sc. 2
9 months 3 weeks ago

I am no longer sure of anything. If I satiate my desires, I sin but I deliver myself from them; if I refuse to satisfy them, they infect the whole soul.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 10, sc. 2
9 months 3 weeks ago

If you die, I will lie down beside you and I will stay there until the end, without eating or drinking, you will rot in my arms and I will love you as carcass: for you love nothing if you do not love everything.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 10, sc. 2
9 months 3 weeks ago

To whomever gives a kiss or a blowRender a kiss or blow, but to whomever gives when you are unable to return, offer all the hatred in your hear, for you were slaves and he enslaves you.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Acts 8 & 9
9 months 3 weeks ago

We will not go to Heaven,Goetz, and even if we both entered it, we would not have eyes to see each other, nor hands to touch each other. Up there, God gets all the attention.... We can only love on this earth and against God.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Acts 8 & 9
9 months 3 weeks ago

I have nothing but contempt for you idiotic chosen ones who have the heart to rejoice when there are the damned in Hell and the poor on earth; as for me, I am on the side of men and I will not leave it.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 6, sc. 6
9 months 3 weeks ago

One cannot become a saint when one works sixteen hours a day.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 5, sc. 2

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia