Skip to main content
↑ Back to the start
9 months 4 weeks ago

Lord, you have cursed Cain and Cain's children: thy will be done. You have allowed men's hearts to be corrupted, that their intentions be rotten, that their actions putrefy and stink: thy will be done.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

I do not understand! I understand nothing! I cannot understand nor do I want to understand! I want to believe! To Believe!

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

It is not the same thing. You are perhaps not lying, but you are not telling the truth.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

Your church is a whore: she sells her favors to the rich.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

It is too early to love. We will buy the right to do so by shedding blood.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

If a victory is told in detail, one can no longer distinguish it from a defeat.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

I know only one Church: it is the society of men.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

If you are not already dead, forgive. Rancor is heavy, it is worldly; leave it on earth: die light.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

I tell you in truth: all men are Prophets or else God does not exist.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 1
9 months 4 weeks ago

I know nothing, I am neither woman nor girl; I have been living in a dream and when someone kissed me, it made me want to laugh. Now I am here before you, it seems as though I have just awakened and it is morning.

0
⚖0
▼ Source
source
Act 6, sc. 2

CivilSimian.com created by AxiomaticPanic, CivilSimian, Kalokagathia